Hi Flora! I'm so glad you left a comment on our blog... I didn't even know you had a family!! Your boys are beautiful. How fun to have two boys, right?! How cute that you sit right next to my Grandma in church every Sunday. Isn't she amazing?
I was so happy to hear from you and I'm so glad you're doing well. Please, please say hello to Lupe for me. I think about her all the time. I've been meaning to contact her for so long now, and the longer it becomes, the more difficult it is. (I don't know why)??!! Please tell her I say hello! I will keep checking your blog to keep up-to-date on your boys! xoxo, Courtney
3 comments:
Cute, cute boys!!!
Very cute boys!
Shawna
Hi Flora!
I'm so glad you left a comment on our blog... I didn't even know you had a family!! Your boys are beautiful. How fun to have two boys, right?!
How cute that you sit right next to my Grandma in church every Sunday. Isn't she amazing?
I was so happy to hear from you and I'm so glad you're doing well. Please, please say hello to Lupe for me. I think about her all the time. I've been meaning to contact her for so long now, and the longer it becomes, the more difficult it is. (I don't know why)??!! Please tell her I say hello!
I will keep checking your blog to keep up-to-date on your boys!
xoxo, Courtney
Post a Comment