Hey Flora- I was checking out Weston's blog and i came upon yours. You seem to be doing great and your family is beautiful! I also have a little boy that is 3 and i'm expecting another one in Sep. I heard Ms. Lupe is expecting also. How exciting! Well you can check out my blog at http://cameronprotsman.blogspot.com. Good to see you, Brooke Protsman (Brady)
Hi Flor....it's Tracey Kerlee (Anderson)! How exciting you have a blog! The blogging word is quite addictive if you ask me. I see you have another lil one on the way. I hope your family is doing well. Take care
2 comments:
Hey Flora- I was checking out Weston's blog and i came upon yours. You seem to be doing great and your family is beautiful! I also have a little boy that is 3 and i'm expecting another one in Sep. I heard Ms. Lupe is expecting also. How exciting! Well you can check out my blog at http://cameronprotsman.blogspot.com. Good to see you,
Brooke Protsman (Brady)
Hi Flor....it's Tracey Kerlee (Anderson)! How exciting you have a blog! The blogging word is quite addictive if you ask me. I see you have another lil one on the way. I hope your family is doing well. Take care
Post a Comment